Your shopping cart is empty!
• Sadhanand Anand was born in Chennai on 27th October 1973.
• A Bachelor in Arts (Psychology) he did his Diploma in Fine Arts (Painting) at the Kalakshetra Foundation, Collage of Fine Arts, Chennai. He completed his Advance Diploma in Multimedia (Design Applications) at the Arena Multimedia - Division of Aptech.
• He mainly uses pallet knives in doing landscapes in impressionistic style in different mediums like Oil, Acrylic and also brush works in Water colour
• He has also been the recipient of One time Scholarship from Tamil Nadu Ovia Nunkalai Kuzhu, Chennai., Junior Fellowship to Outstanding Artists in the field of Painting from Department of Culture, Government of India, New Delhi and State Award from Tamil Nadu Ovia Nun Kalai Kuzhu - Department of Art & Culture, Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
• He has held innumerable one-man shows and Group Shows too.
• Having been diagnosed with Congenital Arterio-Venous Malformation of Spinal Chord in 2012 this is seen as an abnormal tangle of blood vessels in the spinal cord, a congenital (present at birth) deformity, having to do with arteries, veins and with the spine.
• This irreversible health condition is defined as 70% disability, causing Problems with moving (motor deficits); Pain, tingling and numbness (sensory deficits); Spinal column deformity, Bulging blood vessel (aneurysm) High blood pressure in the veins (venous hypertension), which can cause fluid accumulation (edema) and tissue death due to lack of oxygen (spinal cord infarction) as well as Haemorrhage, which can accelerate spinal cord damage .
• This brave artist need our admiration and support.