Your shopping cart is empty!
1. HeART BEAT Foundation, Chennai is a Registered Trust The Trust Deed was declared, executed and Registered in Chennai [Tamil Nadu, India] on 23rd April 2014 as "HeART BEAT Foundation" [under Indian Trust Act, 1882 for Charitable and Social Welfare Purposes under Indian Income Tax Act, 1961].
3. This is a Virtual Gallery to facilitate our Disabled Artists explore to display, upload manage the sale and logistics of reaching these works to the prospective buyers - art lovers - in the larger context of the world.
4. All these forementioned efforts are facilitated by HeART BEAT Foundation, and it augments to supplement ongoing Art Shows and Gallery Display
5. HeART BEAT Foundation takes no commercial gains whatsoever from this initiative
6. The Foundation aids thest disabled artists find constant economic income, sale of their special works of art, meet their maintenance & medical expenses through this revenue while also gain the much required recognition in the society.
7. The entire proceeds go to the respective artists.
8. Art buyers are facilitated with 80G Donor Receipt for their backing the artist/s
9. The Price component therefore include components of Transaction Fee, Cost of Courier and Insurance element since the Foundation cannot lose out or be held responsible for acts beyond its control.
10. The Foundation will however ensure taking all care to complete the transaction and ensure that works of art reach the buyers within a reasonable time and in safe order. However, since the Foundation has to rely solely on the Courier/Forwarding Agents for the Tracking of the shipment and handover, the Foundation will not be held responsible and not liable for any compensation, beyond what the insurance will provide.
11. This shall be the position of the Foundation for the concerned Artist and the Buyer
12. All legal and arbitration aspects will be within Chennai, or Kancheepuram [TamilNadu] Jurisdiction Only.