Know HeART BEAT
About HeART BEAT Foundation
The Trust deed was declared, executed and Registered in Chennai [Tamil Nadu, India] on 23
April 2014 as
"HeART BEAT Foundation"
[under Indian Trust Act, 1882 for Charitable and Social Welfare Purposes under Indian Income Tax Act, 1961].
An 80 G TRUST- The Foundation Received its 80G vide URNO: AABTH2777H/05/15-16/t-0739/80G Order Date:27/12/2016.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE TRUST ENVISAGES :
- To help the specially-abled young and under privileged artists in art education/Training/appreciation, promoting their works by organizing art education/ Training/appreciation, exhibitions, shows and online events.
- To help the specially abled young and under privileged artists to popularize their works by holding Charity Art shows where the entire proceeds of sale goes to the artist.
- To promote Giclée technique in which ink and paper used for printing are chemical free, thus making the process eco-friendly.
- To establish, buy, own, lease, rent any property for setting up own art studio/art gallery to provide non-profit platform for the specially abled and underprivileged artists to bring out their works.
- To Design and publish Coffee Table Art Books as a tool to market the art works of specially abled people.
- To extend support and grants to the needy to deliver good pieces of art which would in turn fetch a good price for their effort.
- To rightfully hold, acquire works of art in its own name for which the trust would take effort to get the trademark registered to protect the originality of the works and the concept.
- To gratuitously print, publish and distribute journals, periodicals, books, leaflets, pamphlets that the Trust may think desirable for the promotion of its objects without any intention of deriving profit or gain.
- To donate in cash or kind to all causes of similar objects and charitable purposes by reason of their locality or operation or otherwise.
- To do and carry on all other works which seem incidental and ancillary for the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
The Trust is empowered to apply for and receive grants and contributions - both from individuals, internal and external agencies, Institutions, State and Central Government.
HEART BEAT FOUNDATION
Registered Office & Postal Address:
13A Amethyst, Olympia Opaline, Navalur, OMR, Chennai 600130.
Bankers : Bank Account no - 917010030166842
Account holder name - HeART BEAT Foundation,
IFSC Code : UTIB 0000074
Bank Name & Branch - Axis Bank & Ramapuram Chennai.
Auditors :A.JOHN MORIS & CO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
#5, Lakshmipuram 1st Street,
Deivasigamani Road (Near Music Academy)
Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014.